2015 marks the 10th Anniversary of the Byron Latin Fiesta and with it, a new home is in store! This year the event will be moving to the heart of Byron Bay! The event will feature a Festival hub as well as feeder venues. You’ll have the best of the township of Byron bay at your finger tips, easy walk to the beach, accommodation places, cool cafes & local shops. We are supporting the Byron Bay community and keeping the event local. We are super excited and we look forward to hosting you all at our event this year!
Festival Hub: The Byron Theatre
A multipurpose theatre in the heart of Byron Bay with a sprung dance floor, retractable seating and an awesome new sound system. The theatre will be our main performance, party and workshop space. The venue also features 2 upstairs rooms for our extra parties and workshops plus a beautiful courtyard to eat, drink and mingle.
Address: 69 Jonson Street, Byron Bay
The Byron Theatre will host:
- Workshops – 3 Workshop Spaces
- Parties – 2 Party Rooms
- Performances – 1 main Arena
- Food Stalls / Café / Bar in the courtyard
Feeder Venue: Club Byron “The Bowlo” (Beginners Hub)
A very popular venue for the locals, with a great wooden dance floor! Only 2 blocks away from the Festival Hub.
Address: 18-20 Marvel Street, Byron Bay
The Byron Bowls will host:
- All Beginner workshops on Saturday and Sunday
- Entry for those with the Beginner’s Wrist Band and also Full Pass holders
Feeder Venue: The Ginger Pig (Pre-Party)
The Ginger Pig has been hosting the Pre-Party for the Byron Latin Fiesta for the past few years. In the centre of Byron Bay, this great venue offers amazing food and drinks.
Address: Address: 85 Jonson St, Byron Bay
The Ginger Pig will host:
- The Pre-Party on Thursday night
- Entry for the Pre-party not included on the Full Pass
Feeder Venue: Guzman y Gomez (After-Party)
We are so excited for this venue to be part of the Byron Latin Fiesta. Enjoy drinks and good Mexican food plus, dance the night away!
Address: 52 Jonson St, Byron Bay
Guzman y Gomez will host
- The After-Parties for Friday and Saturday night
- Free entry for those with the Festival’s wrist band and attendees of the night parties
- Keep in mind that the G&G Venue has paving stones on the floor